The Taylor Clinics week by week guide to Mardi Gras preparation
Here it is, our week by week Tailored Guide to get yourself Mardi Gras Ready..
Its all in the preparation. Taylor Clinic has prepared a few of our hot tips to get your smoking hot for this years Mardi Gras and and help you take advantage of Sydney’s hottest deals for face and body.
5 weeks to go until Mardi Gras.
How to get the Man Jaw that increases your success rate.
We know that any man can get a famous mandible like Beckham or Pitt. Men today wish to improve their looks and are embracing invasive and non invasive options for facial improvement with as much enthusiasm as women.
The classic area to enhance male masculinity is the jaw line and chin. “Chin implants are the surgical answer to a tailored jaw line but there are non –surgical options as well which have proved even more popular” says Dr Tobias Pincock, facial plastic surgeon at Taylor Clinic.
The 2016 guide to mandibular heaven
- Dermal fillers can be used at the angle of the jaw, pre jowl sulcus and chin to increase masculinity and give a stronger jaw projection
- Ultherapy ultrasonic lifts the neck and chin and to gravity defying jowls
- Antiwrinkle injections to assist with the chin projection or lift the neck with a Neffretiti lift
- Ablative laser to the resurface the skin on the chin and remove the large pores that are ageing.
- The newest secret weapon for 2016 which is fast becoming the most popular Double Chin Buster for under $1000 is the new CoolSculpting Mini. Yes you can simply fat freeze your Double Chin in just 1 hour.
Chin sculpting is popular with males looking to balance the face and harmonise features.
The “Luck of the Jaw” was a concept coined by Double Bay’s Cosmetic Registered Nurse, Toby Hannett. Nurse Toby claims men who have masculine jaws are luckier in the department of being more sexually attractive and can improve their business and have greater self confidence.
Big call, Nurse Toby? Or is it true?
There is certainly research that echoes his view. “A man’s facial structure is a billboard advertising his health, gene quality, and reproductive potential,” says Vinita Mehta, a Washington, D.C., psychotherapist who’s writing a book on how our chromosomes affect relationships. ” Mates react to that—consciously or not—coworkers too. Studies show that’s how dominance is signalled.”
What do you think?
So if your interested in discussing options for your chin, whether it be scalpel and suture with our surgeons or fillers, CoolSculpting, muscle relaxants or ultrasonic lifts which can give you a hassle-free tweak, please discuss further with Taylor Clinic 1300 003 223 or Book Now.